Lemongrass Spa Blog
Something to WINE About: Merlot and Marsala
Well, Fall Launch was an enormous success and the response to our fabulous new products has been amazing. We knew you’d love them!
For those of you that were not able to attend convention and our fall launch, allow me to recap:
It was our BEST LAUNCH EVER!!
I’ve been with Lemongrass Spa over 8 years, and we have never been so cutting edge, fashion forward and lifestyle-oriented as we were this year!
Speaking of fashion forward and fall, let’s wine a bit, shall we?
Mmmm Marsala and Merlot! I don’t think there is a color palette in the Sheer Minerals line that I’ve ever been more excited about, although they are all beautiful. The Merlot Organic Crème Lipstick and Marsala Blush are so versatile; they are both complimentary to every skin tone I have seen them on. While it seems contradictory, they are both neutral and dramatic at the same time.
Some of the notable points of these fine wines are:
Merlot Organic Crème Lipstick
- Your lips only better. A lip-colored lipstick that enhances the natural color of your lips without taking over the scene.
- Neutral enough to do a dramatic eye yet dramatic enough to go au naturel.
- Creamy matte that looks good all by itself or glossed up with most of our organic glosses. I especially love the look of Stardust Organic Lip Gloss to add a nude shimmer.
- Has an array of complimentary eye color shades ranging from Matte Mocha and Seaside. You really can't go wrong.
- Pairs beautifully with Neutral Garnet Lip Liner.
- Amazingly adaptable to all skin tones and shades. Do not be put off by the deep color. A lighter application looks terrific on fair skinned ladies.
- Works very well as a contour color when used in the hollows of your cheeks.
- Also pairs nicely with many eye color shades
- You can go from sun-kissed day-to-nighttime glam by deepening the shade.
In celebration of today, July 29, being National Lipstick Day (what a glorious occasion!!) one week from today, August 5, 2015 at 9 am, Sheer Minerals will be giving away ONE FREE TUBE of Merlot lipstick to the comment/review placed on this blog site with the most wine references. (i.e. Rose' is pink, Chardonnay is white, Marsala is stunning, Merlot is just right = 4 references to wine)
Get creative and wine away, ladies!!