Lemongrass Spa Blog
Sheer Minerals 2016 ReSOLUTIONS
Hello Natural Beauties! Welcome to 2016. It’s going to be a BEAUTIFUL year!!!!
Enjoy these Sheer Minerals ReSOLUTIONS to start out the NEW YEAR fresh, clean & natural.
It is the perfect time to be out with the old and in with the NEW. Below is a general guide for the length of time you should keep makeup items for sanitary purposes:
This is also a great time to clean all of your brushes thoroughly. The best method I have found is:
- Run your brushes under warm water
- Swirl your brush on a bar of Tea Tree Bar Soap or pump a small amount of Tea Tree & Citrus Foaming Liquid Soap into your palm and swirl your brush in the soap. Swirling gently loosens dirt and keeps bristles in tact.
- Rinse well under warm water until the water runs clear
- Squeeze the water out of the bristles
- Let them air dry bristles up
- When almost dry, place the handle between your two palms and twist (like you are warming your hands) to fluff the bristles out.
Being the lover of Sheer Minerals that I am, I’m always on the lookout for new ways to organize and display my coveted collection. While many companies offer authentic makeup organizers, there are also various inexpensive and creative DIY ways to store your products.Check out a couple of the beautiful and handy ideas I have found on Pinterest:
A pretty dry erase board or a piece of sheet metal cut to size in a pretty frame makes a gorgeous display for your Sheer Minerals. Hot glue or peel and stick a magnet to the back of your go-to colors or pretty little baskets and transform your makeup into a work of art!
Photo from homedit.com.You can find a plethora of home organization on this site.
A classy desk organizer from an office supply store has perfect low profile drawers for easy access to your favorite colors, plus, the top tray is perfect for larger items such as BB crème and Mineral Makeup Remover. For a simpler way to grab and go, separate your products by category – face, eyes, lips, cheeks and more.
Below is a K-Cup coffee storage from Bed Bath & Beyond. Perfect for at-your-fingertips color selection. Another affordable alternative to this are ice cube tray; these fit easily in drawers or under the sink.
Photo from Ms. Tapioca Blog: DIY Ikea Makeup Vanity. She provides a great deal of easy, thrifty DIY ideas.
I’d love to hear from you! How do you organize and store your Sheer Minerals Makeup?