It is countdown to wedding season and whether you are a guest, part of the wedding party or the bride to be, everyone wants to put their best pampered foot forward before walking down the aisle. Follow these head to toe tips before the "I do’s".
*3-6 months before the event, put your best face forward:
It is best to begin this early and continue the same routine until your event so that your skin has time to adapt to the products and wont react badly to something new being put into the routine. Use all of the same skin care products and makeup you will use on the day of the event.
- Begin exfoliating once a week with Lemongrass Instant Renewal Microdermabrasion Crème so you can expose that fresh smooth skin and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Cleanse with your favorite Cleansing Gel or bar soap.
- Moisturize with face crème to hydrate that new skin
- Pay attention to the tender under eye area with an eye crème. The gentle formula of the Hydrating Eye Crème is perfect for sensitive skin, and the Original Formula Eye Crème works wonders on dark circles or puffiness.
- Spritz with Hydrating Facial Spritz to close pores with nature’s astringent, witch hazel.
- Don’t forget to SPF with either light protection with your BB Crème or more intense with the Sunscreen Sport Stick or Lotion. Protect your skin when you are out in the sun to avoid drying, fine lines and sun damage.
*2 months before the event, say yes to the tresses:
If you haven’t already, begin using Lemongrass Spa’s Botanical Shampoo and Conditioner; there may be a detox period from the chemical laden shampoos and conditioners you’ve been using, but, I assure you, a couple of weeks with SLS (sodium laureth sulfate) free shampoo and botanical conditioner, your hair will feel lush and luxurious, ready for your up-do, down do or veil....